Thursday 15 August 2019

Neat & Tangled Later Alligator set and simple watercolouring.

Hello everyone!
 I'm back with another card. Today's project features Neat & Tangled Later Alligator stamp set along with simple watercolouring and ink blending.

I started with stamping all chosen images on to piece of watercolour paper with waterproof black ink. After watercolouring, I fussy cut everything out and left on the side, while working on the background.

I decided to do simple ink blending on my background, using distress oxide ink and a blending tool. I masked off the top part of card panel with a piece of masking paper as I didn't want any unnecessary ink going there. I chose to leave the top portion of my card white, to give watercoloured images more attention. I also added water splatters.
 
Before attaching anything, I arranged my little scene to make sure that I was happy with the results.  
I used foam squares to adhere all the images ( except the banner, where I used liquid glue ).
My last step was to stamps the sentiment from the same Later Alligator set with black ink and add a few blue and gold sequins.
I adhered the whole card panel to the slightly larger card base with crafts foam and double-sided tape.

That's all for this project! Thank you for stopping by.
Leave the comment below to let me know if you like this card.


 


See you soon! Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team