Tuesday 27 August 2019

Old Friend


Hello, it's Liz here today. I love Waffle Flower stamps, there's something about the quirky style that always makes me smile. This one is 'Plant Kindness', you get the main image and eight mix and match sentiments. The image is fairly big, great for some colouring practice and it fills the space on a larger size card base!

I stamped onto watercolour card using my Versafine ink pad. Then I used my watercolour paints to colour. Once the first layer of paint is dry I like to add a second layer highlighting parts of the image that would be in shadow, like along the top of the cup.

The background white card was diecut using the 'Circle Texture Die' also by Waffle Flower. I use this die alot. It adds subtle texture and pattern when your main image is quite busy. 

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting! 





1 comment:

  1. This is darling! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team