Thursday 29 March 2018

Life Is Magical Floral Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I thoroughly love the look of high-end stationery. From premium notecards to wedding invitations, modern stationery really does convey an opulence in a sometimes surprising way.

High-end stationery is one of my favourite looks to recreate in card form, and one of the best sources of modern designs is Flora And Fauna. I pulled out the Live Life Wildflowers stamp set and set about creating my design:


I love how fancy this looks!


I stamped my pattern to create the card background using several different stamps from the Live Life Wildflowers set using Versafine ink, and then watercolouring some of the blooms in a rough/loose style.


I stamped the sentiment from the Unicorn Magic stamp set onto some black cardstock and heat embossed the design. The little added trim of gold glitter cardstock really helps add a designer touch!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card, and what a fun way to watercolor without having to focus too much on every tiny detail! I would probably keep the card to my self ("my precious!")

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team