Monday 12 March 2018

Party Pals Celebrations

I've swapped with Jenny this week to bring you this celebratory card featuring the cute Avery Elle Party Pals stamp set!


I stamped out the two bunnies and a star from the Avery Elle Party Pals set onto some blending cardstock with some alcohol-friendly MFT Licorice Black Hybrid ink. I coloured these in using my alcohol markers using the lighter warm greys, some pink for their nose and ears, and a couple of reds for the star. I used my Scan 'n Cut cut to cut them out but you can also use the coordinating dies.

From the Simple Stories Let's Party paper pack, I cut out a panel of light greenish-blue patterned paper that was just slightly smaller than A6 and mounted it onto a top folding A6 white card base. I also added some white stitched lines around the edge with a white gel pen, bringing in the white of the background as the pattern was so subtle. From the same pack, I die cut a star using a really old die from my stash (something like the Altenew Halftone Stars would also work) and used some Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide to give some dimension to the star and pop it up from the background. I adhered this directly to the background panel, popping the bunnies and star I coloured earlier up on some foam tape in the centre of the yellow star.


I cut several of the Lawn Fawn Scripty Congrats die cuts, including one from black cardstock, and adhered them together with the top layer slightly offset. This I adhered underneath the star and covered in some Glossy Accents. A few clear sequins and a couple of white gel pen dots finish off this lovely celebratory card!

Thanks for reading. Jenny will be posting this Wednesday but I'll be back next week with some more inspiration!

Tallie

  


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team