Tuesday 13 March 2018

Spring Brushstroke Blooms


Spring is my favourite season. I look forward to the tree blossom and daffodils, and hopefully some warmer weather! My card today has a spring feel to it, with the sunshine yellows, complimented by a touch of soft grey.
 

I began by stamping some flowers from the MFT Brushstroke Blooms stamp set. I used MFT dye inks. Then I cut the images out with the coordinating dienamics.


For the background, I die cut the Avery Elle Diagonal Stripes cover die from white card, and adhered it to a white card base. I wanted to add a touch of colour, so I die cut it again from yellow patterned paper, then paper pieced the small diagonal pieces into the white cover die. I’ll keep the rest of the yellow patterned cover die cut for another card.


I stamped a birthday greeting in the centre of the card, then adhered the flowers and leaves around the edge, using some foam tape for the flowers. I finished the card with some sequins.

Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

MFT Brushstroke Blooms
MFT Brushstroke Blooms Dienamics
Avery Elle Diagonal Stripes

Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Spring Papers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team