Thursday 1 March 2018

Birthday Balloons

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

After cake, balloons are probably my favourite thing about birthday parties. That and presents. Oh and singing Happy Birthday. Okay I just love birthdays.

Anyway, seeing as I balloons I really wanted to pull out the Neat & Tangled Balloon Duo Stencil and create a balloon-filled card using metallic tones:


Fun right? Metallics for the win!


I used both of the stencils with Nuvo Embellishment Mousses, rubbing the colour on with my finger. I repeated the same process with liquid adhesive then applied some Nuvo Rose Gold Glitter. Drool...


I drew on some strings and splattered on some mist, then tried to decide on a sentiment. It occurred to me that the Lil' Inker Designs Birthday Balloon Greetings stamp set might pair perfectly with my stencilled balloons and was thrilled to see it did! I stamped it with black ink and fussy cut it out, then adhered it in place with dimensional glue gel for just a hint of dimension.

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. So glad you shared -- I love this idea! I tried that one in my friend's birthday party during the vacations in hostel. It is best way of celebrating the birthday by rescuing our warden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even its art is looking so visually appealing, imagine the real fun we can have with personalised balloons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team