Friday 2 March 2018

The Dog's Woof's Wicked Party!

Hi everybody,

Jill here and this week, I’ve got a rad doggy party for you...


Using the utterly incredible, The Dog’s Woof, from Mama Elephant.



These kind of ‘group shot’ designs that Mama Elephant have come out with recently are just beyond brilliant. They make colouring so fun, coming up with different designs and personalities for each one of the ‘gang’, and being able to change the look so easily with your colouring. Just brilliant.
I started by stamping out my doggy crew and heat embossing in clear to make life easier when it came to colouring. I then coloured using my Zigs with water.

I stamped out the balloons from Mama Elephant’s Up And Away, created a mask, and stamped out again and again creating a whole cluster of balloons, which I then coloured in lovely bright colours using my Zigs again. I also created a quick background wash with the help of my magnificent Zigs once more, and adding a few flicks of white for added interest.



My sentiment is from Mama Elephant’s Occasional Labels and is stamped out, clear heat embossed, and fussy cut.

I then cut around all of my elements and adhered in place using foam tape, adding some silver thread behind as the balloon strings and using the foam tape to keep them in place.



I am a dog obsessive - no joke - I recently even landed my dream job of working a rehoming centre, so this set was an absolute ‘must-have’ for me and I LOVE it! I actually can’t wait to use it again...and again and again and again...



I hope you like the dog crew party!

As always, everything I used is linked below.


see you next week.



Jillx

The Dog's Woof  Up and Away Image 1  Occassional Labels

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (24 piece set)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team