Saturday 3 March 2018

Party Pals

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I just couldn't resist these super cute critters from Avery Elle in the Set Party Pals. And to be honest I didn't even want to. And I can't decide which one is the cutest! So I put mostly all of them on today's card - just left the pig out - so that means I have to make a card with the pigs!


I started by stamping, masking and colouring all these cute critters. For masking I use full adhesive Post It notes. I added in an image of two smaller balloons ( in the set Party Pals is just the big one) from Avery Elle's Toucan Party.


When I finished stamping and colouring the scene I put all my masks on the critters, the balloons and the letters on the banner. To create a sky and a grass hill I added some ink blending. I cut a mask from masking paper for the hill. One part of the mask I used for the grass and the other half for the sky.
I also stamped some stars in the background and filled them with glitter glue.

I adhered the coloured scene to a card base and that finished up my card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team