Wednesday 28 March 2018

Simply Thinking of You

Hello, crafters. I have a simple card to share with you today. Sympathy cards are never the most fun to send but unfortunately they are necessary. I needed a card design that was simple but heartfelt, and the new Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate has a perfect flower arrangement.



I started off with an A6 white blending card panel and stamped out the flower banner in some MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I also stamped out the 'THINKING OF YOU' sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Simply Sentiments set, making sure there was even spacing. I coloured this in with my alcohol markers, sticking to a basic palette of reds, yellows and green.

I used an Avery Elle Wonky Stitches rectangle to cut out the panel before mounting it directly onto a top-folding A6 red card base. A little bit of clear Wink of Stella over the flowers to give some shimmer, followed by some Glossy Accents (alternatively, you can use Nuvo Crystal Glaze) finishes off the card.


In contrast to my card last week, I love how you can create so many different moods with this stamp set. At least this set will be well used!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team