Friday 19 August 2016

A bouquet for your best bud.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I've got a bountiful bouquet and a little sneaky shaker for you...


Using Paper Smooches 'Best Buds', which...wait for it...IS IN THE SALE!!!


I really love this set.  There's so many elements to it,  big and small images of all different styles, just such a sweet set.


I started by stamping out the largest image in the set onto white card, and coloured the flowers using Zig Clean Colour Real Brush pens.  I then, carefully, cut out the inside of the jar using a craft knife to create a space to add a little shaker element.  I stamped out the image again onto acetate, and adhered behind my empty space.  I then added foam tape to the back and added an assortment of sequins, and glitter and all sorts of other shaker loveliness, then sealed with another piece of acetate.
I then stamped out another image from the same Best Buds set, coloured the same way, and fussy cut, chopping a few little flowers off so it would sit nicely around my shaker jar, and stamped my sentiment onto my banner.

  

I washed another piece of white card in blue ink to create a nice wash for my background card, and. after cutting it using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangle die, mounted my panel on top.
I added a few flicks of watered down black ink across my panel and a scattering of co-ordinating sequins to embellish, then left it there for a nice striking clean and simple design.


I really hope you like it, and as always, everything i used is linked below.  Do I need to mention again this set is IN THE SALE (!!!) so be sure to pop along and have a look!

See you next week..

Jillx

Best Buds Image 1Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (24 piece set)Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts Image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team