Friday 26 August 2016

A Fancy Frilly Fringe.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I've got some fancy frilly fringing for you...


Using the gorgeous new Fringe Dienamic from My Favourite Things.
I don't have anything like this in my stash already, so just HAD to have it.


I started by stamping out and white heat embossing the beautiful Lace Background from My Favourite Things on two pieces of card.  I then watered down some purple ink and washed it across one piece for my background, using the embossing as a resist.  I washed another piece of card in the same ink to cut my cute little fringes from, and added a few little flicks and splatters of white and shimmery sprays to add a little interest.

 

I used my other heat embossed card to cut my 'thanks' sentiment from, using Lawn Fawn's Scripty Thanks Die, and this sweet Tiny Bow from Waffle Flower, (soooo cute).  I wanted to use the embossed card for my sentiment and bow etc for the added texture, I thought it would add a little extra fanciness to match the fancy frills!
I used Lawn Fawn's Small Stitched Rectangles to cut my panel so everything was all neat and precise, and also because, hands up, I'm addicted to them.  They just give such a nice finish to your card.

 

I also cut the fringe from a piece of white card to break the colour up a little, and adhered everything in place.
With all the lace and the fringes, and all that jazz, I felt my card had enough going on so skipped embellishments and left it there.
I LOVE this new die, and think it will look awesome cut from some gorgeous patterned papers, so can't wait to give it a try.
I really hope you like it, and as always, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jillx

Fringe Die-namic Image 1 Lace Background Stamp Image 1Scripty Thanks Image 1

Tiny Twine Bow Die Image 1 Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts Image 1

1 comment:

  1. Jill, this is gorgeous! That lace background looks fantastic, and the fringe die goes perfectly - just like lace tassels. And who doesn't love a purple colour scheme? Fab card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team