Wednesday 24 August 2016

Mermaid for you



Hello.
Today I have a  simple card using Lawn fawns Mermaid for you stamp set.
I have quite a few cards I need to send out just to say hello and I love the mermaids waving hello.
Unfortunately this set is currently out of stock but we have lots of alternatives from  Neat and tangled and Reverse confetti.



The images were all stamped in black momento ink and coloured with copics. 
I then fussy cut them.


I thought the Lawn fawn bokeh paper was perfect as a kind of watery backdrop.
To finish I simply added some liquid pearl bubbles.

Mermaid For You

Mermazing

Mermaid Kisses

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the mermaids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, and that paper is absolutely perfect as a background to this scene. I love the little clusters of liquid pearls bubbles too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team