Wednesday 10 August 2016

Kindness blooms



Hello.
Today I have a card using the kindness stamp set from Winnie and Walter.


I started by tamping the trees and then colouring with copics. 
Then they were fussy cut.
My card base has some green altenew ink blended on to it on one side.
I then added some washi tape before stamping the kindness in black archival ink.
I went over the sentiment with some black wink of stella.
The rest of the sentiment is stamped onto some white card and placed on the washi tape.
 The trees were then added and i finished with some sequins.



KindnessGreen Fields Ink CubesWink of Stella Brush - Black

Thanks for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team