Tuesday 2 August 2016

Getting Organised!







Hi! How are you?
Well the organising part is the second project. This project came out of the first one because I had lots of sets lying out whilst I was trying to choose one. I love this Wanderlust set.

I wanted to use the background stamp to onto acetate
Maybe I had Smarties on the brain, but it does look a little like sweets!
                                       
Anyway, on to the organisation. For those of you anticipating the back to school uniform buying, it can be a hassle and as I have several to buy for, I thought I'd make the buying a little more pleasant and make myself a proper list so I don't forget anything.
I started off with the Mama Elephant New Family set
This set and the coordinating Creative Cuts are on special offer now- so do grab a bargain here!
I created the tag using Embellished Tag Creative Cuts
I added a strip of stamped stars so I could colour each one as I buy them

I put the tags together with a D ring and added some seam binding to decorate. 

This would make a perfect record of your family 'measurements' for shoes and collar sizes etc that you can slip in your bag or add in room sizings or curtain measurements. Just the thing for when you spot a bargain!

Hope you are inspired to get organised.
(just wish I could get organised in other areas)

See you next week
xx

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations again Keren ... That acetate card is fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and clever project...thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! The subway map is stamped on acetate! I have GOT to get this Wanderlust set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keren, your transparent card is so neat! What a great, busy stamp to use on it too. Love your rainbow of dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team