Friday 5 August 2016

Pretty Masculine.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I'm using masculine colours to create something pretty...


Using My Favourite Things Scribble Roses and Hello There Dienamics


I started by watercolour washing a piece of card in blue ink, and die-cutting My Favourite Things 'Hello There' from it.  I then added another wash across my background using grey ink, adding a good splattering of the blue to tie in with my die-cut.


While that was all drying, I die cut these gorgeous Scribble Roses, again from My Favourite Things, covered in adhesive, then smothered in delicious beautiful sparkly white glitter.


I cut a little banner from black card, and a bigger banner from vellum, to root all my elements too, and built all my pretty pieces up, around, over, and under them.  I added a good scattering of enamel dots and clear dome gems, then mounted my panel onto a piece of dark grey card, adding a little slither of black down one side.


I like how this card came out, really simple design, with some really strong colours, but hopefully adding a little delicacy to them.

I really hope you like it too, and as laways, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jillx


Scribble Roses Overlay Die-namic Image 1   Hello There Dienamics

2 comments:

  1. Oh,this is a wonderful Card.I like the way you used roses for a masculine Card, very good idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colour combination x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team