Saturday 13 August 2016

Stamp A Custom Sentiment in Script

Hi crafters! Today I have a very airy and light card for you – fitting that it features the wonderful butterfly from Concord & 9th as the main focal image, then :)


I started out by die cutting the butterfly and coloring it with my Copic Markers. I used light colors, nothing too intense, because I wanted to keep the overall feel of the card very bright. The sentiment was stamped with the amazing Script stamp set by Concord & 9th – it's an alphabet stamp set with individual letters, script style. As you can see, it works for every language using latin letters. I stamped "Many Thanks" in German here.


Since the card seems still a bit empty after this, I grabbed the same Copics I had used for the butterfly and started to add dots everywhere. I also added thin layer of Glossy accents on top of the butterfly to make it sparkle a bit.


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you got inspired!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Julia! The butterfly and colours you have used are just gorgeous! I have been looking at the Sophisticated Script set all week - think I had better order it before it's sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Julia, das ist wieder eine wundervolle Karte! Danke, dass du einen deutschen Gruß mit diesen schönen Buchstaben gestempelt hast. Ich habe sie auf meiner Wunschliste stehen :) Liebe Grüße aus Wien,Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team