Wednesday 17 May 2017

Altenew Extra Special floral card


Hi everyone, hope you're having a good week. It's Esther here with a floral card using Altenew Extra Special. This is a lovely set that has a slightly vintage feel in the thick, sketched lines of the leaves and stems. The main image is a gorgeous floral spray, but I wanted to use it as a frame round a card rather than showing all of it.



I stamped the floral spray repeatedly round the edges of a panel, then watercoloured it using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens in 036 Light Blue, 041 Light Green, 047 May Green, 050 Yellow, 051 Lemon Yellow, 081 Light Violet, and 082 Purple.

Finally, I stamped a sentiment from Altenew Beautiful Quotes, and mounted the panel onto a top folding card base.



That's it from me for this week. Thanks for visiting!


    

6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team