Saturday 13 May 2017

Birthday Card for a Young Man

Hey stampers, Anni here.
Do you remember when I asked you if this card is suitable for a young man turning 20. Well, I decided to make a different card for my nephew. And there is one item that works always for young men in my opinion: computers.


The stamp set Blogging Buddies by Mama Elephant is just the right choice.
I started by creating a background with ink pads in blue, violet and turquoise on watercolour paper. While the background dried I stamped the computer on alcohol marker friendly paper. I added just a little bit of colour (gry and a very pale aqua) to the computer and fussy cut the images (as always there are coordinating dies available). To personalize the card I decided to add the age on the card. For that I stamped out 20 with Mama Elephant's Balloon Et Cetera set in Versamark ink. I chose an embossing powder in aqua and heat embossed the balloons.
I adhered the background panel onto my card base and assembled the card. For the finishing touches I added some Glossy Accents to the computer screen and some Nuvo drops.


Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni



   

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous background, Anni! <3 The computer is great and I can see it working well for lots more occasions like new jobs etc. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team