Saturday 27 May 2017

Wish Big!

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have a very PINK card for you. I wanted to make a card with this super cute set called Elphie Selfie by Lawn Fawn. And I thought pink would go great with the grey elephants.



The card took me quite some time because I had to colour all these images. I used coloured pencils. Colouring with coloured pencils takes always longer than colouring with for example alcohol markers. But I really really love to colour with coloured pencils. It is very soothing to me, blending is easy and I get much more detailed with pencils. So when I have a little bit of extra time on hand I choose coloured pencils.


When the colouring and fussy cutting was finished the rest was easy and finished in no time at all.
I cut down a piece of watercolour cardstock into a rectangle and created a background by smooching down dye inks in lilac, pink and orange. I choose the colours I used for the images but in a lighter shade. On this panel I stamped one of the sentiments that were included in the stamp set.
For the last finishing touch I added some glossy accents to the balloons.

Thansk for stopping by and have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! What an awesome card, Anni. Your colouring is perfect and I love the background SO much. Really gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fabulous Anni! I adore pink and grey together and your colouring is absolutely first class. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anni and fantastic colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and sweet..LOVE it!!
    Stunning coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you use for the party hats?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the cutest card ever! Love all the fun critters and fresh colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team