Friday 4 May 2018

3 Ways with the Pegworks die

Hello!
Great to be back with you.
Today, I'm showing 3 ways to use one of my current favourite dies; the Pegworks Creative Cuts die from Mama Elephant,




To go with the Pegworks die I've used Hippity Hop stamp set from Mama Elephant


You can hopefully see that I've used the little banners in the stamp set to act as mini hammocks that the naughty little rabbits are jumping in and out of. The die is perfect for attaching things to; I've just used mini brads to secure the hammocks.

 The second thing that you can do with them is because of the tiny perforations, it makes it really easy to trim out shapes or sections. I've cut in some diagonals, but basic shapes like squares, hearts etc would be simple to do.

I added some acetate for contrast behind the die cut piece and added some glitter to the word.


The last idea is one that I've already posted, but thought it was worth including- the Pegworks die makes the most fantastic texture for stamping on 


 The stamp set is the really beautiful 'Pretty Lovely' set by Mama Elephant again. Gorgeous flowers and great scripty sentiments

 It's fab for ahem.. 'disguising' any botched colouring as the holes trick the eye slightly!
I can see other ways of using the Pegworks die too hanging tools or images from it to make a tool wall or a craft room. I haven't even used it to sew through and there are some beautiful samples online.
I've really enjoyed being back with you- and hope it inspires you a little!

Take care,

Keren x

1 comment:

  1. What great ideas Karen! I particularly love the trimming shapes from the peg board one. I must admit to only thinking of stitching with that die. Thanks for the inspiration. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team