Tuesday 29 May 2018

Little Monkey Agenda Gallery


I love the look of gallery walls so I thought I’d recreate the look on a card. Of course, I had to get out some rainbow colours to team with these cute monkeys from Mama Elephant.


I began by stamping some Little Agenda Frames, and die cutting them with the coordinating dies. I arranged some of the frames on a white card base, to help figure out a layout that worked. Once I was happy, I added colour to the frames with alcohol markers and adhered them to the card base with liquid glue.


On the inner frame die cut pieces, I stamped some different monkeys from the Mama Elephant Little Monkey Agenda stamp set, colouring them with alcohol markers too, along with some white gel pen details. I saved one frame for a sentiment, from the Little Agenda Frames stamp set. I added these to the frames to finish the card.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

ME Little Agenda Frames
ME Little Agenda Frames


ME Little Monkey Agenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team