Saturday 26 May 2018

Happy Birthday

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have a card in violett to show you. Not so long ago I hated violett. But I changed my mind and now I like the colour. When I started making cards green was the main colour in nearly all of my cards - but now? I can't stand ist. I just bear with it when it comes in grass or leaves. It's strange, isn't it? My favourite colour doesn't change (it's turquoise in every shade) but the colours I don't like change with the time!
But back to my card:



I really really really love (I don't think that will change) Waffle Flowers' Bouquet Builder 1. The flowers in this set are so pretty! I took the prettiest one (in my opinion), stamped it in black in and coloured it with coloured pencils. When I finished the colouring, the black lines of the image were dull because of the pigments of the pencils. So I drew over the lines with a black pen.


Then I fussy cut out the flower (there are also coordinating dies available).

For the background I took a rectangle of a heavier white cardstock and ink blended some ink in violett and soft pink on it. To create the bleeched spots I dribbled some water on the paper.


What about your favourite colour or the colours you don't like at all? Do they stay the same or do they change over the time?

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team