Saturday 5 May 2018

Little Monkey Agenda

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Don't we all love the cute stamps in the Little Agenda series by Mama Elephant? On today's cards I used the Little Monkey Agenda.


There are A LOT of stamps in these sets but they are quite tiny. Sometimes I struggle to put them to good usebecause of their seize. That's where Lawn Fawn's Mini Picture Frames come in handy. They are perfect to give the cute monkeys a stage without stealing the show.


I started by stamping the monkeys, colouring them with alcohol markers and fussy cut them (there are coordinating dies available, too). They are fast and easy to colour because of their size.


Then I die cut three square frames for the one card and three circle frames for the other card using the  Mini Picture Frames dies. I used the same cardstock as for the card base for the die cuts to keep it sublte and the momkeys the stars of the show - or the card.


Before I glued everything down I stamped the sentiments on the card base. For this I used Mama Elephant's Wishful Taggins. There are a lot of Christmas Sentiments in this set but also some sentments you can use all year round.

To assemble the cards I adhered the frames and the monkeys using dimensional adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


      

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team