Friday 11 May 2018

Nothing Says Domo Arigato Like Sushi!

Hello, Tallie again, and I'm sharing some sushi love with the fabulous MFT Sushi Date stamp set!


Starting out with an A6 top folding white card base, I masked off a portion of the card with some Post-It tape. I then blended on some Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink over the Altenew Graffiti Scribble Stencil. I love this background effect!

I stamped out the images from the MFT Sushi Date stamp set onto some blending card stock using MFT Licorice Black Hybrid Ink. I coloured them in with my alcohol markers, sticking to reds, browns and a little green for the foliage. I used my Scan 'N Cut to cut out the images but there are coordinating dies available.


After adhering the images to the left side of the background using some foam tape, I finished off the card with the simple sentiment to the right side.

A perfect thank you card for a sushi-loving friend!

Catch you back in my regular Wednesday slot next week.

Tallie

 

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team