Wednesday 30 May 2018

Ninja Thanks!

Hello, crafters!

I have a bright, bold, cute and quick ninja thank you card for you today. I have a friend who loves all things Japanese and I needed a last minute thank you card.


I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die to cut out a piece of Chilli Pepper card stock and mounted this to an A2 top folding white card base. I then used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle die to cut a peep hole from the centre of the card. I had to use my t-ruler to make sure I lined this one up correctly!


On another piece of white cardstock, I stamped out a couple of these cute little guys (or girls!) with some shuriken from the Mama Elephant Tiny Ninjas set and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I used a couple of alcohol markers to add some colour to their faces and their sashes. I arranged them on the inside of the peep hole in the classic 'I'm running at you!' pose so popular in manga and anime so it looked as though they were ready to burst out of the card.


I stamped both the thank you sentiments from the set, black for the English on the inside of the card and white heat embossing the Japanese kanji on the front of the card.

Perfect for a friend who loves all things Japanese!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team