Saturday 19 May 2018

Me And My Dragon

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Last weekend we had such a fun gathering of German (and one Austrian) stampers in a former monastery. I can't tell you how much I laughed and learned and how much fun it was. I didn't get a lot of sleep but my heart is full! There are so many talented, kind and generous people among the stampers that makes the hobby so much more fun.



And of course there were goodies involved. Today I want to show you the tags I made for the two girls from Berlin I drove with to the monastery.
I was dying to use these super cute dragons by Mama Elephant, the set is called Me And My Dragon. I stamped it with a alcohol marker friendly ink, coloured it and fussy cut it. After I finished the colouring I added some details with a white and a glitter gel pen: some highlight and some dots.


Then I die cut two scalloped circles using Lawn Fawn's Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables and some clouds using Mama Elephant's Stitched Sky Creative Cuts.

On one of the clouds I stamped the sentiment. I used one of Mama Elephant's Wishful Taggins.
I finished up the tags by tying twine to the tags.

Do you meet up with other crafters? With crafters nearby or would you drive somehours to meet up?

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team