Thursday 31 May 2018

Reveal Wheel under the Sea

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I am bit earlier this week because I swapped days with Taheerah this week.

I think a lot of people are in the Reveal Wheel feaver at the moment and so am I. When Lawn Fawn's Reveal Wheel arrived at my house I just had to make a card. And I HAD to combine it with Lawn Fawn's You are Sublime - the little diver is just to cute.



I started by die cutting the parts of the reveal wheel. The big piece you have to die cut twice - one for the front, one for the back. Then I added some colour to the front by ink blending various Distress Oxide onto the panel. I used Broken China, Wilted Violet and Faded Jeans. On the edges I also used some black ink.
I blended some ink onto the wheel, too.


While the background dried I stamped all the images I needed - most of the images come from the set You are Sublime but I added some fishes from Lawn Fawn's older Set called Fintastic Friends.
I coloured them with alcohol markers choosing colours matching the background and I mixed in some Pink to get a variation.

I stamped two sentiments from Lawn Fawn's Reveal Wheel Sentiments onto the wheel and heat embossed them in white. I also added some fishes from the images I coloured. So when you turn the wheel fishes and sentiments keep swimming by.







The other images I adhered on the front panel.

Then all there was left to do was to put together the whole mechanism - it is really easy. You can watch videos about it on the Lawn Fawn You Tube channel.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Anni



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team