Friday 25 May 2018

Enjoy the small moments


Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I'm enjoying the simple things in life...


...using Avery Elle's Furry Friends.


My favourite thing in this universe is my gorgeous little doggy, Indiana (Indy to his pals).  Nothing brings me more joy than watching him frolic around, tail wagging having the time of his life on a beautiful summer's evening...and nothing brings Indy more joy than his ball!  He is obsessed!  So I decided to celebrate these small moments and the joy they bring with this week's card.


I started by stamping out and colouring, in the likeness of Indy, this cute little chap, from Avery Elle's Furry Friends, and his little ball (which is also coloured to match Indy's favourite ball).  I then cut a few strips of Lawn Fawn's Grassy Border for him to be sitting amongst.  I covered my front panel in some of the smaller stamps from the Furry Friends and cut a heart aperture from that.
My sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Everyday Greetings and is stamped and heat embossed onto vellum, adhered in place with a small amount of glue strategically placed!
I edged my card and my aperture with ink to help the scene 'pop'.

It's in these simple chilled out, laid back times I find myself to be my truest, happiest self; so never forget, 'Enjoy the small moments'.

Image may contain: 1 person, dog, grass, outdoor and nature

As always, everything I used is linked below.

Jillx

Furry Friends Image 1Everyday Greetings Image 1Grassy Border Die Image 1




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team