Wednesday 20 January 2016

It's your day



Hello.
Today i have a card using Winnie and Walter stamps.


I just wanted to make something pretty for today and didn't really have much of a plan.
I  love making patterns so i have used Winnie and Walters Scenery :stripes with a mixture of Altenew inks.
I stamped randomly onto my card base until i felt i had enough pattern.


I die cut a white panel with Lawn fawn stitched rectangles  and stamped the coloured balloons. 
Then added the strings and decided to add the balloon outlines.

The PartyScenery:  Stripes

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Fun card today, loving that background x Still getting over the wonderfully creative card from your last blog post x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team