Thursday 14 January 2016

Sending Love



Hi there everyone and welcome back! Have you had chance to check out the shiny, new website? It is beautifully clean and Tara has done awesome on it :)

Today I have pulled out a old die-set and used it with some new stamp sets .... and I think they work great together....


I pulled out Lil Inkers 'Mini Envelopes Dies & Accessories', (other envelope dies you could use Special Delivery, Mini Note Die) even though this an oldie it most certainly is still a goodie - I have used the smaller of the envelope dies and cut two, I love how it even cuts the flap so it can open.

I have added faces to the envelope flaps using Lawn Fawn 'Turn Me On', I just love how the little smiley faces fit perfectly.


The sentiment and hearts in the background come from the same set, Hero Arts 'Acts Of Kindness'.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Lydia xxx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team