Monday 8 February 2016

An Inside Job!!



Hey!  What??.... No!!.... not the criminal kind :)
I'm referring to my card today and the fact that most of the image is on the inside of the card....


The Golden Oldies range of stamps by Art Impressions are such fun and they have real personality, this lady from the set called Eat Itself is no exception.... I can almost hear her saying "Cooee"
Did you know that word is actually in the dictionary!!??

This stamp set has matching dies (sold separately) and you really need them to make both the front and back view line up properly....

I've paper pieced her top and leggings so I could get some pattern and texture into her outfit then coloured the rest of the image with Polychrome pencils. Our lovely lady is peeking through an MFT wonky window and the front of the card has been stamped using  a couple of the large MFT backgrounds

MFT's stamp set called Delicious Birthday had just the right question for the front of my card and inside I've used the sentiment that comes with our Golden Oldie :) By mixing and matching different sets you can get more mileage with your Art Impressions sets



I just love these stamps.. they are quite unique and they bring a smile
 to your face which is what you really want in a Birthday card :) 

Here are the links to the products used...

  

 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team