Monday 27 March 2017

Llama Love

Hi there, happy Monday to you :)

Have you noticed how Llamas are the trend at the moment in stamping? ....well I didn't think
 I'd need to jump on that band-wagon but the MFT set Llama Love is just such fun. 


What colour is a Llama??.... I just went for a dirty cream colour but I think they come in most colourways!! 
He was a challenge to colour and I ended up giving his coat a woolly texture too.

This card was for my, very well travelled, Brother in Law so I went with a more masculine 
style and used the Stepped Up Chevron border in primary colours to
 break between the kraft and cream card.
I have sponged Natural dye ink through the Wonky Chevron stencil 
to add some pattern to the Kraft card, an alternative would be to use the matching 
stamp design which I've linked to below.


I went back to my favourite design technique of stamping un-coloured images
 behind my focal point, and then added a pop of colour with a green cactus. 
Now to the sentiment... well that just goes so well with his
 expression and really makes me giggle :)

 
 

Thanks for stopping by and hope your day goes by without any Prob-llama's!! 😉
Jenny x

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love the bright colours with the subtle background stamping behind. The sentiments in that set really crack me up! Fab card Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team