Monday 11 December 2017

Pop the Bubbly!!

Hi there, Jenny here with a final card for you before Christmas and the New year so I thought I'd showcase this brilliant Champagne Pop die from Waffleflower which is ideal for any celebratory card including seeing in the New Year...


I chose a shimmery green card scrap to cut the bottle with and then kept to the traditional red and gold trimmings.... I love the little extra dies in the set to make a highlight and give the rim of the bottle top some dimension too. The top of the bottle has a slit in it so you can insert the cork or allow the champagne to flow out... I'm sure there's scope for an interactive card there somehow!!


I have used the Neat & Tangled Falling Circles cover plate to emboss a wite background panel, the circles resembled bubbles to me :) I also cut a Zig Zag circle aperture to make a focal point for the bottle and to allow the sparkly white 'Cheers' to stand out. I don't usually send New Years cards so I thought I'd add a simple 'to you' under the sentiment so this card could be used for any occasion :)

Well that's all from me now before Christmas so I'd like to wish you all a Happy and Peaceful Christmas and I'll be back again in the New Year :)

Jenny x

                                       
                                     

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team