Monday 12 August 2019

Birthday Coffee Cup

It's always fun to have a different way to give a Gift Card and I love Waffleflower's
Coffee Cup die which makes a cute 'Take Out' cup complete with a pull out panel
to tuck your coffee shop Gift Card into...


I followed the simple tutorial on Waffleflower's You Tube Channel HERE about 
cutting and assembling the pieces and then set about decorating the cup.

I stamped and coloured one of the girls from Friends at First Sip along with her little four 
legged friend. As you can see I've paper pieced her clothing with scraps of 
patterned paper, a fiddly job but well worth the snipping :) 


I've used the Bundles of Blossoms background stamp with Natural Dye ink to make 
a subtle tone on tone pattern for the cup and then added a sentiment 
from Uplifting Wishes which fitted perfectly in the space.


On the reverse side of the cup I've used the tick boxes 
from Waffleflower's Coffee Cup Sentiments

When you pull the inner panel out it reveals the gift card which is neatly
 held in place by two semi circle lugs, which are cut by the die. 

I masked an area off for a sentiment and stamped the same Blossom background 
in the natural ink for extra decoration to match the sleeve.


What a fun way to give a Gift Card!



  

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x




1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I’m going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team