Wednesday 7 August 2019

Get Well Soon Card Trio

Hello, crafty friends! Tallie here with a trio of get well soon cards, featuring the Get Well Soon Before 'n After stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I have used the smaller stamps and some rainbow patterned papers from Lawn Fawn and Simple Stories to create some bright and cheery greetings!


I started by stamping out the turtle, two birds, whale and several plasters the Get Well Soon Before 'n After stamp set onto some blending cardstock with some MFT Extreme Black ink. I coloured them in with my alcohol markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies.

I chose two different rainbow-themed background papers, a bright one from the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow pack and the other from the Simple Stories Crafty Girl pack. I adhered these to some A6 top-folding card bases, choosing an orange cardstock for the final card. I die cut some circles from some coordinating card using a MFT Inside & Out Stitched Circles STAX die.

I mixed and matched the sentiments from the set, stamping them on white and using coloured inks or white heat embossing on black cardstock. I either trimmed them out or die cut them with a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner die. Some foam tape on the back of the coloured die cuts helped to pop them out from the centre of the circles.

I think this would definitely brighten the day of someone who was under the weather!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team