Saturday 14 December 2019

Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I have a quick and easy Christmas card for those of you who might need a last minute card.


Overhere in Germany we celebrate (or should I say we start celebrating) Christmas on the 24th of december. So I started by die cutting a 2 and a 4 using Altenew's Mega Numbers. I love these numbers and I bought the whole bundle and haven't regret it yet.

I added ink blending in red, pink and orange and darker red only to the edges.

Then I stamped three penguins from Mama Elephant's Little Penguin Agenda with an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I coloured the penguins in a cold grey and for the other things like scarf, feet, beak, beely etc. I chose colours that went well with the colour of the 24. To cut out the penguins there are coordinating dies available.


For the panel I die cut a scallop rectangle from Mama Elephant's Framed Tags: Waverly from white cardstock. I adhered the 24 and the penguins with dimensional adhesive. Because it looked a bit boring, I stamped some small snowflakes I found in Avery Elle's Snow Much Fun set.

For the sentiment I chose one from my go to set of this season: Mama Elephant's Holiday Messages. I heat embossed it in white on a stripe of grey cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team