Wednesday 28 June 2017

Night garden card with My Favorite Things and Avery Elle


Hi everyone, it's Esther here with a card inspired by the idea of a night garden.


I started by die cutting a "starburst" panel with a centre circle using Avery Elle Burst Elle-ments. I cut stars from the centre circle with My Favorite Things Stars in Sky Vertical Dienamic, and replaced some of them with silver stars.

The flowers were die cut using My Favorite Things Stitched Flowers Dienamics and coloured with alcohol markers.

The bunny gazing up at the night sky is stamped and die cut using My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies, again coloured with alcohol markers.

Finally I layered everything up, raising the outer starburst panel above the starry sky using foam tape and stacking the flowers on top around the bunny. I decided not to add a sentiment as I didn't want to make the card too busy or hide too much of the gorgeous starburst background panel.


That's it from me this week. Thanks for stopping by!


        



4 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant colours of the flowers against the black Esther! Wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team