Wednesday 21 February 2018

It's a Nutty Birthday!

Happy Wednesday! I'm back today with a bit of a nutty card. I love this set from Neat & Tangled and it's perfect for water colouring.


I started out by stamping the largest stamp from the Neat & Tangled My Favorite Nut stamp set on some watercolour cardstock with some Versafine Black Onyx ink. I then used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to colour them in, blending in the colour with some additional water and a paintbrush. Once dry, I cut this out with the coordinating dies.


For the card base, I lightly blended some Salty Ocean distress ink and splattered some additional splots over the blended ink. I popped the die cut up with some foam tape and adhered it to the centre of the card base. I wanted a simple sentiment to finish it off so I white heat embossed a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' from the MFT Essential Sentiments set onto a thin strip of black cardstock. A few sequins finish of the card nicely!


  

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team