Friday 23 February 2018

Sparkle, Paste, & Acetate.


Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I’m experimenting with texture paste on acetate...



...& adding a ton of sparkle because who doesn’t love a bit of sparkle!




I started with a simple piece of acetate and a desire to make it sparkle! I used Altenew’s Halftone Stencil and spread a good layer of paste over-top, sprinkled with Lawn Fawn’s Chunky & Prisma Glitters, then set aside to dry.
I then covered a piece of white card in Stick-It and cut Lil Inker’s Stitched Butterflies from it, peeled back the Stick-It and, again, covered in Lawn Fawn’s Chunky & Prisma Glitters.
My ‘Hi’ is from My Favourite Things’ Hello There die set which I cut from card and heat embossed with Lawn Fawn’s Rose Gold embossing powder several times to create a nice substantial molten metal look element.
Once my acetate panel was dry I cut a frame from both my card blank and another piece of card, allowing me to sandwich the acetate in between creating a pretty sparkly acetate fronted card.
I built up my other elements and adhered in place, adding a silver bow to finish off.


I added a panel of silver sparkle card on the back of my card so the pretty went all the way through, and there you have it.
I love the way the texture paste has worked with the acetate and look forward to a little more experimentation!



As always, everything I used is linked below.



See you next week.



Jillx

Halftone Stencil Stitched Butterflies Die Image 1 Hello There Dienamics

Embossing Powder - Rose GoldGlitter - Chunky Glitter - Prisma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team