Monday 12 February 2018

Mushroom for love

Hello there, Jenny back again and I'm sure you'll aware it's Valentines day this week!! Well even though I don't really have the need for lovey-dovey cards I do think the Love you so Mush stamp set from Altenew is just lovely for creating cards to show someone you care....


Those mushrooms just appealed to the 'nature-loving' side of me and I couldn't wait to get them inked up :) I decided to try stamping on patterned paper as I have a lot of off-cuts in various colours! I chose a tone on tone neutral piece and stamped the mushrooms. I sponged on green distress ink and then used the edge of a piece of card dabbed into the inkpad to make blades of grass.



I added a few details with coloured pencils and a white gel pen and when I'd finished it reminded me of a painted piece of art so I over-stamped with a wood plank background to give it a rustic feel.... like a painted piece of wood :)

            

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team