Tuesday 11 December 2018

Floral Embossing


After months of making Christmas cards, I’m back making birthday cards again. Today I have a floral card to share, with a touch of embossing.



On a white card panel, I first stamped my greeting from the Avery Elle Loads of Wishes stamp set.

Above the sentiment, I stamped a cluster of flowers from the Altenew Wildflower Garden stamp set, using MFT cube inks in the colours Persimmon, Sunshine, and Cornflower.


I gave the panel a quick blast with my heat tool, to make sure the ink was dry. I then stamped some leaves around the flowers, using an embossing ink, before heat embossing with silver embossing powder.


I adhered the panel to a white card base, then finished with some sparkling clear jewels around the flowers.



Have a lovely day,
Gemma

Altenew Wildflower Garden
Avery Elle Loads of Wishes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team