Wednesday 12 December 2018

Krafty CAS Christmas Cards

Hello, Tallie here!

Last week saw one last effort to create some clean and simple (CAS), quick but stunning homemade Christmas cards. I love the classic kraft look with traditional festive colours so all of these cards follow the same simple design. I managed to create twenty cards following this same basic design. This one featuring the 'Oh What Fun' stamp set from Lawn Fawn is my favourite!


I started out by stamping some of the main images from the Lawn Fawn Oh What FunNeat & Tangled Bunny SlopesMama Elephant Santa Sleigh and Avery Elle Christmas Magic sets. I used some MFT Extreme Black ink and coloured the images in with my Copic markers, sticking to festive reds, greens and greys. I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the images, though there are coordinating dies available for each of the sets.


I used a snow stencil and some Lawn Fawn Yeti ink to add some snow to the background of some A6 kraft cardstock panels. I then adhered the panels to white card bases.


I die cut a bunch of banners using the Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners set and stamped the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Holiday Helpers set in some Lobster ink. I foam mounted the banners under the main elements.


This is a great way to get some use of those sets sitting in the Christmas stash. All that's left is to send them!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team