Saturday 1 December 2018

Merry Christmas

Hey stampers, Anni here!

We all love the Little Agenda series by Mama Elephant, don't we? For this card I combined Mama Elephant's Little Santa Agenda and Little Reindeer Agenda. And I was really happy when I found out that a lot of the images in Mama Elephant's Me and My Yeti have just the right size to go with the reindeers and santas.



I stamped all the images I wanted to use, coloured them with alcohol markers and fussy cut them.

These little critters are just too cute. But sometimes I struggle to create a layout with these small figures on a card. Lawn Fawn's Peekaboo Backdrop die is the perfect solution. I die cut the frame from white cardstock and created small scenes in each section - so much fun.


For the background I just added some ink blending to my cardbase and splattered some watered down white acrylic paint on it to create the the snow. The snow slopes in the frames I cut by hand.


The sentiment I stamped in one of the rectangles using a stamp from Lawn Fawn's Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments. I love this set. It has all these tiny sentimenty that I use often.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend!

Anni


            
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team