Saturday 19 August 2017

Christmas in August

Hey stampers, Anni here.

I challenge myself to make two Christmas a month  cards so I won't stress myself out when December comes around! To be honest I am a little bit behind but now I decided to make another Christmas card.


For that I chose the super cute set by W Plus 9 called Friends For All Seasons: Winter.
I started by masking of my card panel leaving a circle open. In the set there are tiny snowflakes. I stamped these a few times and heat embossed them in white. Using the Emboss Resist technique I created a background by ink blending a winter sky over the snowflakes.


I stamped one of the foxes, the snowman and hats for both of them. To create a scene I added stamped images of the snow drifts and snowballs. For the stamping I used My Favorite Things' Black Licorice Hybrid ink. To colour the images I went with alcohol markers.

After fussy cutting the images I arranged them on my background.
I stamped a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Winter Scripty Sayings in black under the image.

For a finishing touch I added some dots of silver glitter to the sky.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team