Saturday 17 March 2018

Happy Purrr-Thday

Hey stampers, Anni here!

There are cat lovers and dog lovers in the world! And in only rare cases there is both in one person! Me, I am a cat person! I like dogs, don't get me wrong but if I would be able to have a pet it definetly would be a cat (insert sigh here)!



So, if I can't have a cat in real life it has to be a cat on a card! There are many many great cat stamp sets aut there but one of my favourites has to be My Favorite Things' Cat-Itude. So many darling cat images!
For today's card I stamped one of them and a food bowl and coloured the images with coloured pencils. After finishing the colouring I fussy cut them (don_t panic, there are coordinating dies available, too).


Then I die cut a frame with My Favorite Things' Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames from white cardstock. For my background I die cut a circle from masking paper and used the negative part to mask of the inner part of the frame die cut.
I added some ink blending in greens and turquoises. Then I removed the mask. For the clouds I used Newton's Nook's Cloudy Sky Stencil an some eb´mbossing paste.
And then all there was left to do was assembling my card.

And now let me know: Are you a cat or a dog person? Or are you both?

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team