Thursday 22 March 2018

Sending All My Love Floral Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

Sometimes, Clean And Simple is best, particularly when you want the recipient to focus more on the sentiment behind a design rather than being distracted by many shiny things (some literal, some metaphorical).

After my last card featured the Reverse Confetti Something Wonderful stamp set as a subtle background detail, I decided this time to have the stamp be the star of the show, albeit with a soft and subtle way itself:


Pretty, right? The subtlety of this design really lets the sentiment stand out!


I started by stamping the floral spray in the bottom corner of my card and heat embossing it with white embossing powder. I then softly blended some ink over the design to help bring it out.


For some added glam I stamped the spray again onto vellum and heat embossed with a sparkly metallic embossing powder. I trimmed out the image and adhered to my card using dimensional glue gel. The sentiment from the Mama Elephant Occasional Labels stamp set and some Nuvo Drops finished everything off perfectly!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team