Thursday 20 July 2017

Reach For The Stars Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

Sometimes a stamp set is so perfect that it doesn't really need much to create a stunning card with it. The WPlus9 Little Dreamers stamp set is one such example! Those adorable images just work so well together and work for a variety of styles - not just baby cards!

I couldn't wait to play with this cutie of a set:


Happy sigh. It really turned out exactly as I imagined in my head!


I built my scene with several of the adorable animals from the set, as well as those open and solid stars. Easy peasy!


I added some very simple watercolouring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I love the storybook look they helped me create!


A little bit of subtle mist splatter and that wonderful sentiment and this card was done! I'm so happy with how it turned out!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. awwww...this is so sweet Taheerah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how it's come out <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely so cuddly and cute. I think everyone would love to receive it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team