Monday 24 July 2017

Smarty Pants!!

Hi there :)  Jenny here and I'm just back from my holidays so it's a quick and simple card from me this week using the appropriately named I'll Be Brief set from Lil Inkers :)

I've took the liberty of changing up the name of the garment this smug little bear is wearing to fit my punny sentiment ... yes they're known as pants in this house!


To spell out part of the sentiment I've used Mama Elephants Iconic Letters set which has two alphabets that can be layered or used separately... I do like a bit of double duty in a stamp set ;) I have only used the solid alpha and inked it using two shades of blue for an ombre effect to match the bears pants.


I've used a circle stencil from my stash to help me make the simple dot background pattern, the circles act as a guide for placing a pen dot, I then popped up the different elements on foam adhesive pads and added a smattering of gold stars to match his starry pants..... very smart pants indeed :)

                 

Thanks for stopping by, catch you next week :)

Jenny x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fab holiday Jenny! Loving the bear, so cute, and those Alphas look great with the the ombre inking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team