Tuesday 21 November 2017

Belle of the Bauble

Today I have another card to share using the WPlus9 Holiday Trimmings stamp set. 


I was inspired by the cards I’d seen using this set, showing a row of baubles, but wanted to put my own spin on it. This card was simple to mass produce (I made 8 in one crafting session) so perfect for quickly making a batch of Christmas cards.

I did all the cards in stages, and started with the stamping. A stamp positioner is a big help for this part. Once I’d stamped all the baubles, I heat embossed in silver, the decorative elements. Then I added the sentiment in black ink.



Next, I cut down the stamped panels with the Lil’Inker Deco Edges. I did the same with some silver glitter card, layering behind the stamped panels before adhering to card bases. I kept the layers flat, so they’d go through the post easily.

Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

WPlus9 Holiday Trimmings
Lil'Inker Designs Deco Edges
Hero Arts Silver Embossing Powder



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team