Friday 17 November 2017

Chilly Christmas Cheer

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I'm spreading some chilly Christmas cheer!


Using Wplus9's All Year Cheer.


I LOVE this set and have got SO much use out of it already as it is so easily adaptable to whichever season or feeling you want to portray.  Since first getting it I have been looking forward to the winter chill kicking in so I could craft a little Robin Red Breast out of the sweet
bird, and eventually got the chance to do that with this, the first of my Christmas cards!


I started by stamping out & heat embossing a ton of the little snowflakes from the All Year Cheer set all across my background then washing a load of watered down purple inks across...which I then pretty much covered completely with a panel of vellum sandwiched between a frame cut from Mama Elephant's Index Card Creative Cuts...but ho-hum haha.  I then inked up, stamped up, and die cut all my small elements- my wee little robin and all the leaves and branches.  I had already embossed my sentiment onto my vellum panel in a gold powder so all that was left to do was build-up my scene up, around and over that.  


I added a scattering of pearl drops that I had coloured red with an alcohol marker to act as holly berry accents.
I finished my card by adding a teeny slick of Glossy Accents onto my Robin's beak, and a coat of shimmer onto his wee little tummy.


I really hope you like it.  As always, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jillx

All Year Cheer  All Year Cheer Die   Index Card Creative Cuts Image 1

5 comments:

  1. Ooh this is just the sweetest card ever! I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the softness! Cute robins!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a sweet card ! I really love the vellum panel, it adds to the sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. How wonderful this card is. Just lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team